[il-talk] where do I report an Uber upset?

Pam Berman pamelacberman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 01:50:33 UTC 2017

I had a strange occurrence with Uber Saturday afternoon & I'm not sure where
I'm supposed to report it other than on the Uber app.

I requested a ride, phoned the driver to tell her I'm blind with a service
dog & need her to speak when she arrives. She reluctantly said ok & I waited
the 5 - 7 minutes & then looked at my app again. Now it switched to a man's
name in a totally different vehicle. The driver that showed up was fine, but
I was late to my appointment & I'm convinced she refused my ride because of
my dog.

The odd thing about it is, there is no record of her name or car at all in
the Uber app. The only thing I do have is the phone # I called when I
contacted her to let her know I needed her to speak when she arrived to pick
me up.

Please let me know where to report this.

Thank You,

Pam