[il-talk] where do I report an Uber upset?

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 17 01:57:11 UTC 2017

hi Pam. I’ve had that kind of thing happen before. First of all, I never alert them ahead of time but I have a service dog. That just gives them the excuse to decline the trip without even showing up. What happened was they probably were scared of dogs I didn’t want to bother with the dog and then they’ve got another driver. It is in the record, it’s just not on the Uber app. But the Uber people can access it. please report it in the Uber app. And I would also go to
www.nfb.org/rideshare
once you reach this website, fill out the online questionnaire. Submit it. Your experience with this ride will then go to Tim Elder‘s legal team and they will follow up with you. you can report both positive and negative experiences. Please let me know if you have anymore questions, is I am coordinating the rideshare testing for the Chicago area. Thanks.Leslie

Sent from my iPhone