[il-talk] Have a question.

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 01:26:28 UTC 2019

I can't remember the last time I used Internet Explorer. It's still on my
Windows 10 machine and it still opens but I don't know why that they don't
just take it off. I use Firefox and Google Chrome it just depends what I'm
doing because sometimes Google Chrome works better than Firefox. And the
Gmail interface works is well in Google Chrome.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Robert A. Hansen