[IL-Talk] career day this Saturday

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Mon Feb 22 13:48:40 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

Our Freedom Link program will be hosting a career day on Saturday,
February 27 from 2:00-3:00 P.M. We will have five speakers from across
the country who will share how they got their jobs and the alternative
techniques they use to perform them. This is a Zoom meeting. The link is
https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09 ID
3123438396. Password, the same password associated with the state Zoom
account. If you do not know the password, Please call 708-606-7091 to get it.

This should be an exciting event. All are welcome.