[Jayhawk-chapter] November Meeting Agenda and Reminder Notes

Sidney Roedel shroedel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 04:47:03 UTC 2014

Rob,

I'm looking forward to the meeting Saturday...so I do plan to be there.  I looked all over the apartment for my thinking cap with no luck.  I really don't like hats or caps of any kind because they smash my hair down.  I'll try to think without any cap on, as usual.

KEEP WARM.  Wasn't it just yesterday when we were saying KEEP COOL?

Sidney.

Sent from my iPad