[Jayhawk-chapter] April Chapter Meeting Reminder and Agenda

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 14 20:34:10 UTC 2016

Greetings fellow Jayhawk federationists,

We will meet on schedule this Saturday at 1:00pm in Room B of the Lawrence
Public Library at 707 Vermont. The agenda is attached and is also provided
below for your convenience. We have some esciting updates and some key
decisions to take, so we hope all hands can be on deck.I look forward to
seeing everyoine this Saturday afternoon at LPL.

Best regards,

Rob

NFB of KANSAS JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR April 16, 2016

Time:          1:00pm - 3:00pm

Location:  Lawrence Public Library, Room B, 707 Vermont Street, Lawrence

1.     Call to order, welcome and introductions (If guests present)

2.     Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.     presidential Release No. 449 by Dr. Mark Riccobono, National
President

4.     State and Chapter report, Rob

5.     Vice president's report, Renee

6.     Approve minutes for March, 2016

7.     Chapter treasurer's report, Ron

8.     Fund-raising

(a)  NCAA basketball tournament pool update, Rob and Ron

(b) CleanStart Soap project update, Rob

(c)  Arts Show planning update, Renee and Susan

(d) Freddy's Frozen Custards fundraiser update Rob and all

9.     NFB 2016 National Convention essentials, Rob

10. Plans for summer, meeting, social event, or both, all

11. Other old business

12. Other new Business

Next meeting, May 21, 2016, Room C lower level, Lawrence Public Library, 707
Vermont

###