[Jayhawk-chapter] April Chapter Meeting Reminder and Agenda

Sidney Roedel shroedel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 17:10:36 UTC 2016

Rob, My plan to attend the meeting was foiled by an overly ambitious
therapy session yesterday.  So I regret that I will not be there today.  I
will be eager to see or hear a report of the meeting.  Hope it goes well.
I will try to support whatever fundraising efforts the group decides to
undertake.  Sidney