[Jayhawk-chapter] May Chapter Meeting Notice and Agenda

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 20 16:14:44 UTC 2016

Hello Jayhawk Federation coleagues,

Our May regular business meeting will be held in meeting room C in the lower
level of the Lawrence Public Library at 1:00pm, the usual time. The agenda
is placed below after my close and signature block and is also attached.
Please also find attached the minutes for April. I look forward to seeing
you all tomorrow.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | Jayhawk Chapter president National Federation of the Blind of
Kansas

NFB of KANSAS JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR May 21, 2016

Time:          1:00pm - 3:00pm

Location:  Lawrence Public Library, Room C, 707 Vermont Street, Lawrence

1.     Call to order, welcome and introductions (If guests present)

2.     Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.     presidential Release No. 450 by Dr. Mark Riccobono, National
President

4.     State and Chapter report, Rob

5.     Approve minutes for April, 2016

6.     Chapter treasurer's report, Ron

7.     Fund-raising

(a)  Clean Start Soap project update, Cheryl w/Jim & Rob

(b) Tactile Arts Show planning update, Renee and Susan

(c)  Freddy's Percentage Night fundraiser (9/7/16) update Rob

8.     NFB 2016 National Convention, Rob

9.     State 2016 Convention planning update, Rob

10. June social event, Renee and Jim

11. Other old business

12. Other new Business

Next meeting, Saturday, August 2021, 2016, Lawrence Public Library, 707
Vermont, meeting room TBA

###