[Jayhawk-chapter] Revised Minutes for February

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 18 14:36:46 UTC 2017

Good morning all,

Please find attached the revised minutes for February. They are the same as
the first draft, but with an addendum to my state report in which I mention
that the state board has voted to fund our NewslineR subscription for at
least another year as we continue to explore other funding options through
various state entities.

Make it a good morning and I'll see you at 1:00pm.

Best regards,

Rob