[Jayhawk-chapter] Letter-writing Campaign re. AER/NAC Accreditation

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 21 18:06:09 UTC 2018

Greetings all,

In starting the letter writing blitz to AER I forgot to include 1 crucial item of info, the email adddress which is nac at aerbvi.org. Of course the snail mail address is included in my letter, which you are free to use, but I thought you might appreciate saving paper and postage stamps.

So enjoy the laugh on me and happy writing.

Best regards,
Rob