[Jayhawk-chapter] Reminder re. January 2018 Chapter meeting with Agenda

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 17 14:53:08 UTC 2018

Greetings Jayhawk Federation family,

The 2017 holiday seson is now in the history books and in our memory banks
and I hope you all have had a joyful holiday seson. Now we get back to the
ongoing important work of the Federation, beginning with our regular monthly
business meeting this coming Saturday at 10:00am in Room A in the downstairs
part of LPL. Since we have not met there in quite some time, the easiest way
to find rroom A is to take the elevator, which is on the left side of the
hall about 50 feet after making a right turn once you've passed through the
electronic turnstyle. Step off the elevator at basement level and turn left.
Room A is the first room on the right after passing the I.T. help desk on
the right.

For maximum convenience, the agenda is posted below and is attached as an
MS-Word file. I look forward to seeting you all on Saturday at 10am.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | President Jayhawk Chapter National Federation of the Blind of
Kansas

(785) 865-9959

NFB of KANSAS JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR January 20, 2018

Time:          10:00am - 12:00pm

Location:  Room A, Lawrence Public Library, 707 Vermont Street, Lawrence

1.     Call to order, welcome and introductions (If guests present)

2.     Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.     Presidential Release No. 468 by Dr. Mark A Riccobono, National
President

4.     Chapter president's and state  reports, Rob

5.     Approve minutes for October, 2017

6.     Chapter treasurer's report, Brendy

7.     Lions Clubs adaptive Technology Fund, Tamara

8.     Ideas for spring fundraisers, all

(a)  NCAA basketball tournament pool

(b) Trivia tournament

(c)  Restaurant giveback options

(d) Other ideas

9.     Other old business

10. Other new Business

--Adjournment

Nesxt meeting Saturday, February 17, 2018, Room A, Lawrence Public Library,

Vermont Street, Lawrence, KS

OFFICIAL PLEDGE OF THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of
the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to

support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
Constitution.