[Jayhawk-chapter] Susan at LMH.

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 18 21:36:22 UTC 2018

Greetings again all, I am happy to report Susan is back home safe and sound. But the really good news is that the fracture was not as serious as we had feared and she is able to put weight on her right foot with the aid of a cam walker boot. Thank you for all of your support be at express or in your thoughts.
Warmest regards,
Rob