[Jayhawk-chapter] January Chapter meeting reminder and agenda

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 11 18:02:46 UTC 2019

Good morning all,

The agenda for this coming Monday's Jayhawk chapter meeting is below my
signature block and is also attached for everyone's reading convenience.
Thanks to Tamara for posting meetings of our meeting of last October.
Meanewhile, have a great weekend and be careful on the ice and snow. I hope
to see you all Monday afternoon.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk chapter National Federation of the Blind of
Kansas

(785) 865-9959

Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net

National Federation of the Blind of Kansas JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR JANUARY 14, 2019

Time:          4:00pm - 6:00pm

Location:  Room C, Lawrence Public Library, 707 Vermont ST, Lawrence KS

1.     Call to order, welcome and introductions (If guests present)

2.     Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.     Presidential Release No. 479 by Dr. Mark A Riccobono, National
President

4.     Chapter president's and state  reports, Rob

5.     Approve minutes for October, 2018

6.     Chapter treasurer's report, Brendy

7.     Fundraising updates,

(a)  Rettrospective evaluation of first trivia tournament fundraiser

(b) NCAA Tournament fundraiser, do we want to do it?

(c)  Other fundraising ideas

8.     Early planning for attending 2019 national convention in Las Vegas
7/7 -7/12

9.     Appointment of membership and finance committees

10. Discussion of supplemental financial assistance for Washington Seminar

11. Other old business

12. New Business

13. Federation philosophy exploration, a hypothetical

--Adjournment

Next meeting Monday February 18, 4:00pm - 6:00pm, LPL Room C

PLEDGE OF THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of
the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to

support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
Constitution.