[Jayhawk-Chapter] Jayhawk Chapter meeting Monday, February 14, save the date

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 11 17:26:55 UTC 2022

Good morning Jayhawk Federation family, friends, and allies,

We cordially invite you to mark your calendars and to join the Jayhawk Chapter regular monthly meeting this coming Monday, Valentine’s Day, February 14, at 4:00 PM CST. Due to other business, health issues, etc., We will once again meet via our teleconferencing system, and hope to have an on-site meeting venue by March.

To join the call
• dial (916) 235-1420
• dial the conference login code 879925#
• dial “blind” (Two5463 (space #

I will follow up in a day or two with minutes from our January meeting. Meanwhile, I wish you a happy Super Bowl Sunday, Valentine’s Day, and a wonderful weekend.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net