[Journalists] need some help

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Sun Jul 12 13:28:44 UTC 2009

Local schools in NY include
Hofstra University (good school.   My daughter attended)
Stony Brook (a state university)
Pace (not recommended)
C.W. Post
Adelphi University
Molloy College -- Rockville Centre.   (Community has apartments nearby, but
am not sure about dorms)
Local community colleges (probably not what you are looking for)--Nassau &
Suffolk Community colleges.
New York Institute of Technology

My alma mater is Queens College of the City of New York.   My husband
attended Brooklyn College and New York University (in New York City)

Best check online catalogues and see whether any of them offer what you are
looking for.
Lori Stayer

and I've probably missed a few on Long Island.   Many more in New York
City.
Hofstra has dormitories.   I don't think C.W. Post does.   Not sure about th
at or about Adelphi.