[KeystoneChapter] July 2018 Chapter Meeting

Matt Wallace mattwallace316 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 17:38:47 UTC 2018

On 7/11/18, Harriet Go via KeystoneChapter <keystonechapter at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I hope everyone is keeping cool in this hot weather.
> This is a reminder that our next Keystone Chapter meeting is this Saturday,
> July 14, 2018 starting at 10:15 AM. The meeting will take place at 1500
> Walnut St., Philadelphia in the second floor conference room.
>
> If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with me.
> Hope to see everyone this Saturday!
>
> Harriet
> Sent from my iPhone

Hi all,
Unfortunately, I still don't have an affective way of taking notes. My
laptop is still in for repairs, and I don't have a strong mic on my
phone that is reliable. I am sending this from my work computer, so if
anyone can help out for Saturday, that would be great. If anyone wants
to contact me directly, please do so by phone.
Thanks all,
-Matt Wallace