[KeystoneChapter] October Happy Hour

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 03:07:30 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,
Happy October!
The Keystone Chapter invites you to come and join us at our next Happy Hour event at the Fox and Hound Sports Tavern Bar and Grill. Join us this Friday October 12, 2018 from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. Stop by and hang out with us. What better way to start the weekend by meeting chapter members and friends for good food and fun times. No need to RSVP, just show up! All are welcome so feel free to bring a friend.

The Fox and Hound is located on 1500 Spruce Street in Philadelphia.

If you have any questions, please let me know!
Harriet