[KeystoneChapter] October 2018 Chapter Meeting and Reminders

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 16:36:06 UTC 2018

Hi everyone!
Our next Keystone Chapter meeting is coming up soon! It is this Saturday October 13, 2018 starting at 10:15 a.m. The meetings are held at 1500 Walnut Street, Philadelphia in the 2nd floor conference room.

A couple of reminders:
1. At our September meeting, members agreed that each person would individually contribute a $25 gift card that can be used at a national chain store. These gift cards will be used for door prizes at the 2018 state convention in November. You can bring your gift card to this meeting or, you can bring it to the convention directly. If you are unable to go to state convention this year, please bring your gift card to the meeting and I will bring it to convention for you.

2. We are beginning to collect money to purchase holiday gifts for the students at St. Lucy Day School and Archbishop Ryan Academy for the Deaf. If you are able to help out with this project, it would be greatly appreciated. A contribution of $20 can purchase gifts for 3 students. There are approximately 45 students at the school. If you would like to help, please bring money for this activity to the next chapter meeting on October 13, 2018.

3. Also, don't forget, . . . our next happy hour event will be this Friday October 12, 2018 at the Fox and Hound located on 1500 Spruce Street, Philadelphia. The happy hour will be from 5:00 to 7:00 p,m. So we would love to see everyone there!

If you have any questions about any of these great things, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Thank you so much for all that you do to help build the federation!
Harriet