[KeyStoneChapter] September 12, 2019 OVR State Board Meeting

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 8 15:12:30 UTC 2019

Hi David,
Thanks for posting this information!

Harriet
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 5, 2019, at 1:32 PM, David Goldstein via KeyStoneChapter <keystonechapter at nfbnet.org<mailto:keystonechapter at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

Hello All,

The next OVR State Board Meeting is on September 12, 2019 in Johnstown, PA. It is so important for  as many members as possible to attend the meeting and show our support for BBVS. Please let me know if you are available to go. If enough members commit to attending the meeting, Lynn has told me that she will rent a van to get us all there. Due to the distance, we would travel to Johnstown on September 11 and stay the night. Lynn will speak more about this at this Saturdays scheduled Keystone Chapter meeting at 10:15am at 1500 Walnut Street in Philadelphia.

I urge you to join me and other chapter members and attend the OVR meeting in Johnstown on September 12. Please let me know if you can attend.

See you Saturday!

Regards,

David

David Goldstein
david at iCantCU.com<mailto:david at iCantCU.com>
(610) 715-5020 mobile
Website: www.iCantCU.com<http://www.iCantCU.com>
iCantCU Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370?mt=2