[KeyStoneChapter] Services for Tyrone Small

Drenth, Joe Joe.Drenth at JBTC.COM
Tue Aug 20 19:25:31 UTC 2019

>From Denice Brown:

Dear Friends,

I am extending this notice to others because I am finding that this information has not gotten to all who knew Tyrone.  Please excuse the duplication if you have already received this notice.

Early last week the Greater Philadelphia Chapter of the NFB of PA lost a beloved member, Mr. Tyrone Small.  Tyrone was widely known because he was a Blind vendor in the Business Enterprise Program, he participated in a Blind bowlers league, and he was an Alumni of Overbrook School for the Blind in Philadelphia.

Cards can be sent to his wife Helene.

Mrs Helene Small
754 Wynnewood Road
Phila., PA 19151

Here are the service arrangements for Tyrone Small

Date - Friday, August 23rd
Location - Resurrection Baptist Church, 5401 Lansdowne Avenue, Philadelphia
Viewing - 9am until 10am
Funeral - 10am

Interment - Rolling Green Memorial Park

Again, please help me to spread this information.

Thank you,
Denice Brown