[KeyStoneChapter] November 23, 2019 - Museum Trip!

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 20 04:40:20 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,
This is a reminder that on November 23, 2019, our chapter will be taking a trip to the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology. At the museum, we will have the unique opportunity to enjoy a tactile touch tour. This tour will feature the recently opened Africa and Central America exhibits, including others like Egypt, Rome, China, and Native America. There will be a free bus picking up people from 1500 Walnut Street at approximately 11:00 a.m. The bus will also leave the museum at 3:30 to take people back to 1500 Walnut Street. People who take the bus will have the museum admission fee waved! So, please feel free to bring a friend, family member, or neighbor.

Please let me know if you will be able to attend this event!
Hope to see everyone there!
Harriet