[KeyStoneChapter] Keystone Chapter Talent Show & Fundraiser

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 04:21:35 UTC 2020

Hey everyone,
Our chapter is working on putting together a virtual talent show and fundraiser. It will be a great opportunity to showcase the various talents of our blindness community. It will also help to raise funds that we need to hold outreach efforts and sponsor federation-building activities.

Please read the announcement below. If you are interested in participating as a performer/artist, please send an email to Lisa Andrews at landrews0402 at gmail.com

Thank you so much!
Harriet Go
President,
Keystone Chapter, NFB of PA

Got talent?

Got jokes?

Play a mean ukulele?

Give Beyonce a run for her money?

Whatever your talent

Professional or wannabe

All are welcome

Visions of Talent

 A virtual talent show and fundraiser showcasing the talents in our blind and visually impaired community

Hosted by the Keystone Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

Showtime is Saturday October 17th 2020        7-9 p.m.

All blind and visually impaired are invited to submit a description of your act to: Lisa Andrews at landrews0402 at gmail.com<mailto:landrews0402 at gmail.com> by  August 8th 2020

Your act should be no longer than 10 minutes – TOPS!

P.S. Visions of Talent is our working title. Your suggestions for another title are welcome!

See ya’ on ZOOM!