[KeyStoneChapter] NFB of PA State Convention Registration Now Open

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 23:39:25 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

We are happy to report that the Sheraton Station Square hotel in Pittsburgh
is still the site of our 2020 NFB of Pennsylvania convention from Thursday,
November 12 through Sunday, November 15. We will use all care and diligence
to ensure a safe and fun convention.

And now you can register for this convention using the following link:
http://nfbp.org/convention/reg

Sponsors, exhibitors, and professionals seeking training at our convention
can all use this same online registration, too: When you answer "Yes" to
questions about these features of our convention, new pages will be
displayed where additional information can be found and entered. We are
again using PayPal for secure online payments using credit cards, debit
cards, electronic checks, or PayPal accounts.

For more information about the convention, please visit the following web
page:
http://nfbp.org/convention/

We will post the agenda closer to the time of the convention, so please stay
tuned for future announcements.

If you have any questions about the convention or if you encounter technical
issues while using the online registration form, please do not hesitate to
contact me via email, text, or phone:

Joe.drenth at gmail.com <mailto:Joe.drenth at gmail.com>

215-827-7787

Thank you very much,
Joe

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Convention Committee Chair, NFB of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division
Cell: 215-827-7787
Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com