[KeyStoneChapter] Name of publications

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 1 21:17:10 UTC 2020

Hey Tom,
So nice to hear from you! Yes, I had a nice Thanksgiving with my family. Glad to hear your turkey came out well!
The stories we discuss sometimes are called Kenel Books. Here is the link to the audio versions of the books online. https://www.nfb.org/resources/jacobus-tenbroek-library/collections/kernel-books In fact, we will be discussing one at our upcoming December 12, 2020 chapter meeting. It would be awesome if you could join us. Are you familiar with logging in through Zoom via computer or phone? If not, I can help with that.

How have you been since the pandemic? I'm teaching remotely, which presents with its own unique set of challenges. I can't complain too much though because I would rather be safe than promote the spread of COVID.

Hope to hear from you again!
Harriet