[KeyStoneChapter] Name of publications

T Van Arman tcvanarman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 23:05:10 UTC 2020

Thanks so much for the Kernel name of the book series.   And the link too!
I just got my WIFI back and will work on getting on Zoom shortly.  I miss
the Barnes & Noble gift wrapping.  Let me rephrase that.  I miss being
there doing the work alongside other Keystone members.  I hate gift
wrapping!  But I do it with others because this is what being in Keystone
is all about.  Helping others.  Now to eat some more Thanksgiving leftovers.
Tom