[KeyStoneChapter] Keystone Chapter Membership Dues

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Sat Jan 9 19:01:15 UTC 2021

Good afternoon everyone:

Here is the membership dues info we talked about during the meeting. Payment for 2021 dues can be paid two different ways. You can pay via PayPal <https://py.pl/audVp> or your can send a check to me. If you pay by check, please make checks payable to:

Keystone Chapter, NFB of PA

And mail it to:

David Goldstein
1425 Parklane Road
Swarthmore, PA 19081

Also, here is the link for White Cane Coffee. Remember, all purchases made through our affiliate link earns the chapter a 10% commission. Go to:
https://www.whitecanecoffee.com/keystonechapter <https://www.whitecanecoffee.com/keystonechapter>

Have a great weekend!

Regards,

David
David Goldstein
Treasurer, Keystone Chapter, NFB of PA
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>