[KeyStoneChapter] Keystone Pollyanna Participants

lmarcelbryant at gmail.com lmarcelbryant at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 14:31:11 UTC 2021

Happy Saturday Keystone!

Thanks to all you merry Santas who have entered our Pollyanna Exchange. Our
meeting/party is Saturday December 11th.

I will pull the draw this weekend so be on the lookout for an email from
DrawNames.com. This will be your invitation to the draw and the chance to
add your wish list.

After you join, you will receive an email with your drawn name.

Here is the list of participants. If you are on this email and wanted to
join the Pollyanna but don't see your name, please let me know immediately.

Thanks everyone!!!

Keystone Santas:

Danielle

David