[KeyStoneChapter] Support Keystone Chapter On Giving Tuesday

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Tue Nov 30 09:30:05 UTC 2021

Hi Keystone Chapter Members and Friends,

I wanted to send a quick note out to tell you how you can support the Keystone Chapter on Giving Tuesday. Go to SupportKeystoneChapter.org <http://supportkeystonechapter.org/> and listen for Donation Amount. There is a text field under that where you can put in any amount you want to give. Really, any amount.

The transaction is handled by PayPal, but you don’t need a PayPal account to donate. Just listen for the button Pay with debit or credit card.

Any amount you can give is greatly appreciated. It helps us provide Christmas gifts and a pizza party for the kids at Saint Lucy School. It helps us do outreach in the community and show sighted people that we are able, and blindness doesn’t hold us back.

Please go to SupportKeystoneChapter.org <http://supportkeystonechapter.org/> and give, if you can, and share the link with your family and friends on all your social channels.

Thanks again for your support of the Keystone Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania!

Regards,

David
David Goldstein
Treasurer, Keystone Chapter, NFB of PA
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>