[KeyStoneChapter] Interested in attending the Clusiv workshop this Thursday at 11:00 AM? Learn why I support Clusiv, while getting to know me better in the process!

lmarcelbryant at gmail.com lmarcelbryant at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 17:15:19 UTC 2023

Great info Simon, thanks!

From: KeyStoneChapter <keystonechapter-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Simon Bonenfant via KeyStoneChapter
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2023 8:38 AM
To: Keystone Chapter List of the NFB of Pennsylvania <keystonechapter at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Simon Bonenfant <sbonenfant2 at gmail.com>; Pennsylvania Association of Blind Students List <pabs at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [KeyStoneChapter] Interested in attending the Clusiv workshop this Thursday at 11:00 AM? Learn why I support Clusiv, while getting to know me better in the process!

Good morning everyone,

In preparation for our workshop this Thursday at 11:00 AM with Clusiv hosted by the PA affiliate, I wanted to take the time to share a link to a recent episode of the Clusiv podcast, where I had the privilege of being interviewed, speaking about the success of my life as a blind person.

I also talked about why I support the company and their mission of expanding employment opportunities to the blind and visually impaired community.

Here is a YouTube link to the podcast. Podcasts are released relatively frequently, so I would recommend subscribing to stay up to date with all future excitement surrounding the company!

Youtube Link:

https://youtu.be/Oz3oZioyk7k

I have also attached the flyer for this upcoming meeting on Thursday at 11:00 AM.

Thank you and hope to see you at the workshop!

Simon Bonenfant

Secretary, Keystone Chapter