[KeyStoneChapter] Unveiling Our Limited-Edition Keystone Chapter T-Shirts!

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Mon Sep 25 06:30:06 UTC 2023

Hello Keystone Chapter Members,

Introducing our exclusive Keystone Chapter t-shirts, designed especially for members like you! Here's why you'll love them:
Striking Design: Bold red (think Phillies!) with our emblematic Keystone Chapter logo on the front, paired with our motivational slogan, "Live the life you want!" on the back - all in pristine white.
Sizes for Everyone: From small to 4XL, we've got you covered. Grab yours for just $20 (S-XL) or $25 (2XL-4XL).
Easy Online Ordering:
Visit www.keystonechapter.com <http://www.keystonechapter.com/>.
Choose your preferred size.
Hit the 'Buy Now' button to proceed to PayPal.
Opt to log in or simply pay with a debit/credit card.
Offline Payments? No problem! If you prefer, hand me the cash or check personally at the upcoming October 7 chapter meeting. If mailing a check, kindly address it to:
Keystone Chapter NFB of PA
c/o David Goldstein
1425 Parklane Road
Swarthmore, PA 19081
Don't miss out on this limited run! If you have questions or need help, feel free to reach out.

Order deadline is our November chapter meeting.

Regards,

David
David Goldstein
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>