[KeyStoneChapter] Fwd: Added Audio described performance this Friday at 7:30p

Simon Bonenfant sbonenfant2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 17:17:37 UTC 2024

Hi everyone,
Sharing the below announcement from my friend Marcie about an added audio
description offering of The New Electric Ballroom happening this Friday
night at the Hedgerow Theatre in Rose Valley.

I had the opportunity to see the play a few weeks ago, and I would highly
recommend it. The acting is tremendous and the sensory tour is very
detailed as well