[KeyStoneChapter] Greater philadelphia chapter bake sale and auction, Friday, April 5 from 1 PM until 4 PM

DENICE BROWN dbrown8827 at aol.com
Wed Mar 6 18:03:55 UTC 2024

Dear Members and Friends,
We are back! The Greater Philadelphia  chapter of The National  Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania will be having our annual bake sale/auction on Friday, April 5 from 1 PM until 4 PM. Our event will take place at our Meeting location at Park Tower  Apartments located at 4001  Conshohocken Ave. in Philadelphia.

You have the opportunity to purchase delicious baked goods from 1 PM until 4 PM. We have all types of cakes, pies, cookies, cobblers, soft pretzels, and more.
We will have a White Elephant table with items priced at one dollar, two dollars, and five dollars. You should definitely be able to find a bargain.

Our great auction will begin at 2 PM. There will be all types of items that will be auctioned. They include, but are not limited to: electronics, household items,  Artwork, fragrances, and much more

Come on out and spend the day with us, all are welcome.

The proceeds from this event will be used for chapter programs.

I have included the flyer, and I hope to see you on Friday, April 5. Don’t forget to invite others.
Financial donations will also be accepted.

Thank you,
Denice Brown, Chapter President