[KeyStoneChapter] Fwd: World Cafe Live is the First Indie Music Venue to Join ACCESS!

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 18:41:20 UTC 2024

FYI

Stacie

*Stacie Leap*
stacie.leap at gmail.com | 215.776.6741

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Art-Reach <info at art-reach.org>
Date: Thu, Mar 21, 2024 at 1:04 PM
Subject: World Cafe Live is the First Indie Music Venue to Join ACCESS!
To: Leap <stacie.leap at gmail.com>

Plus, upcoming events and activities for ACCESS Cardholders
If you're having trouble viewing this email, you can see it online
<https://api.neonemails.com/emails/tracking/click-link/wSaiOWVLkn1iug8pOPgq1yfNl6o5QCOP2La2ae3tf2o=/lP_uw9S_UsjXNLnmtI67fFaexAOKzx6KdeKATdwUCl8=>.

[image: Black text on a white background that reads]
Haga clic aquí para leer el boletín en español
<https://api.neonemails.com/emails/tracking/click-link/wSaiOWVLkn1iug8pOPgq1yfNl6o5QCOP2La2ae3tf2o=/lP_uw9S_UsjXNLnmtI67fMOhagHoA5uOKHKlykfQoJA=>

,

We're MARCH-ing (get it?) towards warmer weather in Philly! Keep reading
for exciting updates about the ACCESS Program, as well as events happening
soon for ACCESS Cardholders.

*World Cafe Live joins the ACCESS Program!*
[image: A photo featuring a band onstage at World Cafe Live, and a crowd of
people dancing to the music.]

*World Cafe Live** is officially the first independent live music venue to
join the ACCESS Program!* From Art-Reach Program Director Alex Boyle:
"Art-Reach has been a longtime partner of World Cafe Live to create
accessible experiences at their educational Bridge Session performances,
and we can’t wait for more of our community to experience the power of live
music through the ACCESS Program."

>From World Cafe Live COO, Kerri Park: "We’re proud to be able to open our
doors to ACCESS cardholders, deepening our commitment to create
opportunities and provide accessible arts experiences for all
Philadelphians. We are working toward facilitating live music for everyone,
regardless of status or ability, and we look forward to our fellow venues
and promoters in PA and DE joining the program alongside us.”

ACCESS cardholders can now purchase $2 tickets for up to four people to
most World Cafe Live events. Tickets can be purchased online at
worldcafelive.com through the venue’s official ticketing partner, Etix, or
in person at the Box Office. Guests must show their ACCESS card along with
valid photo ID to receive the tickets. The ACCESS discount is not valid
on select special events, sold out shows, or with any other offers.

*Spring Break at Eastern State: Sports & Recreation*
[image: A photo featuring the front entrance of Eastern State Penitentiary
on a sunny day, with blue sky and puffy clouds above.]

Eastern State Penitentiary is bringing special programming to its daytime
admission from March 23 - March 31!

From Eastern State Penitentiary: "This Spring Break, join us to discover
the rich and captivating history of sports at Eastern State and their
enduring societal legacy in prisons today." Visit the Eastern State
Penitentiary website below to learn more about the exclusive exhibits and
activities featured for one week only.
Spring Break at Eastern State Penitentiary
<https://api.neonemails.com/emails/tracking/click-link/wSaiOWVLkn1iug8pOPgq1yfNl6o5QCOP2La2ae3tf2o=/lP_uw9S_UsjXNLnmtI67fIFRnJAk56HIdGvbCuJjf-Q=>

*Check Out Cherry Blossoms Using Your ACCESS Card*
[image: Photo of a small pond on a sunny day lined with blooming Cherry
Blossom trees at Shofuso Japanese House and Gardens.]

It's almost peak bloom season for Philadelphia's famous cherry trees -- did
you know you can visit a few horticultural centers using your ACCESS card
to get a great view of the blossoms?

*1) Shofuso Japanese Cultural Center*

Designed by architect Junzo Yoshimura, Shofuso was built in Japan in 1953
using traditional techniques and materials. It was shipped to New York and
exhibited in the courtyard of the Museum of Modern Art in New York before
moving to West Fairmount Park in 1958. This historic site and museum
includes a hill and pond garden with a tiered waterfall, island, and koi
fish, a tea garden featuring a traditional tea house, and a courtyard
garden leading to a bathhouse. (Please note: indoor areas may not be
physically accessible. Visit the Shofusu website below for more
information.)
Shofuso Japanese Cultural Center
<https://api.neonemails.com/emails/tracking/click-link/wSaiOWVLkn1iug8pOPgq1yfNl6o5QCOP2La2ae3tf2o=/lP_uw9S_UsjXNLnmtI67fDBpavZg1XSCDPidWpjDKhQ=>

*2) Philadelphia Museum of Art*

After you've spent some time inside the PMA, head to their backyard!
Situated behind the museum and between Fairmount Water Works are clusters
of cherry trees along several walking paths. You can also check out the
west side of the museum for more blooms and get up close and personal with
statues along the walkways.
Philadelphia Museum of Art
<https://api.neonemails.com/emails/tracking/click-link/wSaiOWVLkn1iug8pOPgq1yfNl6o5QCOP2La2ae3tf2o=/lP_uw9S_UsjXNLnmtI67fLzeVjJ4zQSIyn5P2qWTBQQ=>

*3) Morris Arboretum & Gardens of the University of Pennsylvania*

Make sure you reserve tickets in advance to see over 200 cherry trees at
the Morris Arboretum & Gardens, representing 76 different species and
varieties! Advance ticket purchase is required.
Morris Arboretum & Gardens
<https://api.neonemails.com/emails/tracking/click-link/wSaiOWVLkn1iug8pOPgq1yfNl6o5QCOP2La2ae3tf2o=/lP_uw9S_UsjXNLnmtI67fFS-t4UA3RBsc3w0t3z8jMs=>

*ACCESS Q&A*
[image: A light yellow background featuring images of the Art-Reach ACCESS
card and Pennsylvania and Delaware state benefit cards eligible for the
ACCESS program.]

*What is the Art-Reach ACCESS Program?*

The Art-Reach ACCESS Program allows Art-Reach ACCESS Cardholders and people
receiving benefits from the states of Pennsylvania and Delaware to visit
over 80 cultural sites for just $2!

*Is _______________________ a participating site of the ACCESS Program?*

A full list of participating museums, gardens, theaters, music and dance
sites, and other cultural institutions can be found at our website below.
Click Here for ACCESS Locations
<https://api.neonemails.com/emails/tracking/click-link/wSaiOWVLkn1iug8pOPgq1yfNl6o5QCOP2La2ae3tf2o=/lP_uw9S_UsjXNLnmtI67fFsgfsHqIDoja1ljx3-co1E=>

*How do I get tickets?*

1. Visit our list of participating ACCESS sites.

2. Contact the museum, theater, or cultural site you would like to visit to
reserve your tickets with the ACCESS discount.

3. Bring your ACCESS Card and photo ID with you on the day of your visit
and enjoy!

*I have a question about ACCESS that isn't listed here!*

Visit our website for more ACCESS FAQ - your question might be answered
there!
ACCESS Program FAQ and More
<https://api.neonemails.com/emails/tracking/click-link/wSaiOWVLkn1iug8pOPgq1yfNl6o5QCOP2La2ae3tf2o=/lP_uw9S_UsjXNLnmtI67fA0VKuh2UNAxjzIywOKtlh0=>

Have additional questions? Please contact access at art-reach.org