[Lpobc] 2017 Student Seminar

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Mon Oct 9 21:54:40 UTC 2017

Hi everyone. Attached, please find a very important announcement about the Louisiana Association of Blind Students annual Student Seminar-to be held November 3-5 in Ruston-including how to register online. LABS President Sophie Trist and the other members of the student board are planning a memorable weekend for blind and visually impaired high school and college students from Louisiana and the surrounding region. Please spread the word! Sophie's contact information is included on the form for your convenience. We look forward to having a fantastic group of students with us in early November!

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org/>

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind.