[Massachusetts-NFB] Our David Ticchi Walk tomorrow beginning at 9AM.

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 17:18:49 UTC 2024

               We can't wait to see all of you tomorrow at our NFB David
Ticchi Walk. Please don't forget to bring your refillable water bottle, a
picnic lunch for yourself and anyone coming with you, a blanket or chair for
your convenience and some cash to get some delicious baked home goods.

The weather looks great and we will have a fabulous day! The address is 250
Fresh pond parkway. We will be meeting near the Cambridge water Department.
Our table will be set somewhere near the doors of the water department.  We
will get as close as the ranger on Duty will allow us to get. We will finish
up around 1:30.

See y'all tomorrow!!!!

Shara Winton

President, National federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

 <http://www.nfbma.org/> www.nfbma.org

 <mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com> sharawinton at gmail.com

617-304-0347