[Massachusetts-NFB] Upcoming David Tiki walk

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 17:23:01 UTC 2024

good afternoon, Cambridge, chapter family, and friends!

Tomorrow is the day Sunday, October 6, 2024, we will kick off the annual David Tiki walk at 9 AM
The address is
Fresh Pond
250 fresh pond parkway
Cambridge, Massachusetts

Please remember to print this letter below and distribute widely to your friends, family, and frequently visited doctors and businesses!

The weather is looking beautiful for tomorrow
Don’t forget to bring a chair or a blanket, your own lunch and a refillable water bottle as we will be enjoying picnic around 1 PM!

Looking forward to seeing all of you tomorrow!

Let’s continue to work hard with distributing this asking letter and talking about All. The wonderful support helps our organization of the NFB of Massachusetts!
I am confident that all of us, together, will make this the best David Ticchi walk to date!

Thank you all for your support and the work you put in to make our chapter great!

See you all at Fresh Pond tomorrow
Enjoy the rest of this beautiful day!