[MD-AtLarge] Fwd: WEDNESDAY, October 20, 2021...BDS HEALTHY AGING NETWORKS, INC. ON ZOOM <>FEATURED PRESENTERS: Mica Saunders: Mr. Soto, Linda Stewart, Jose Jimenez, Zac Stillerman, Dr. Cudjoe, Dr. Stephen Gordon, Dr. Galiatsatos, Marguerite Woods, Michael Bullis, Melba Taylor, Dezman Jackson, TyRon Bratcher, Latonya Phipps John Kern, MAP Representative, Chaplain Gloria Woodard, Tiaira Harris

Marguerite Woods mwoods719 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 01:53:11 UTC 2021

Greetings all,
Please feel free to join us on tomorrow Wednesday, October 20, 2021 as we celebrate
“blind Equality and Achievement Month“!!!
Many of your NFBMD Family members and friends will share stories and insights bed lead each of them to “… live the life they want“ and with no uncertain terms they each continue to realize that “blindness is not the characteristic that defines them!

Warmest regards,

Marguerite Woods,President
At Large Chapter of the NFB of MD
443-271-1668

“… Every day we raise the expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.“!
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: