[Md-sligo] FW: Christmas In November!

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Tue Nov 6 16:13:39 UTC 2012

From: Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] [mailto:Terry.Powers at nih.gov]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 4:41 PM
To: Brown, Debbie
Subject: Christmas In November!

Get a little heads up on your holiday shopping at this year's state convention.  I will be selling hand made items, throughout the convention.  You can find me in the halls or ask any Sligo Creek chapter member and they can assist you in finding me.

I will be selling:
Loom knitted hats and a few matching scarves for adults
Hats for kids
Hats and tube socks for babies
Christmas ornaments made of plastic canvas or different forms of beading
Plastic canvas key chains, coaster sets, eyeglass cases and a few cubic Kleenex boxes.
I can also make items, to order.

Terry Powers
National Federation of the Blind Krafters Korner
Terry.powers at nih.gov<mailto:Terry.powers at nih.gov>
301-916-8549
See you all, at convention!