[MD-Sligo] Maryland State Library Agency: LBPD TUG: Technology User Group - November 2022

Dontee Wrenn dontee.wl8 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 11:15:21 UTC 2022

LBPD TUG: Technology User Group - November 2022
Maryland State Library Agency

On Saturday, November 5 th , the Technology User Group is pleased to present our 13 th annual look at assistive technology gifts for the holidays! Gadgets, gizmos and exciting products for the home, office and play. Most items profiled will cost less than $100. Many vendors will also be profiling their wares in this special two-hour event. Please note that in November, the Technology User Group will meet on the first Saturday of the month. The presentation will be virtual and may be joined by calling 319-527-4994. You do not have to RSVP for this event. The presentation will begin at 10 AM and last about 2 hours. We look forward to meeting with you virtually on Saturday, November 5th, and hope that you will join us for other exciting events we have planned for 2022 and beyond.
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/maryland-state-library-agency/id1633488438?i=1000586151653

Dontee L. Wrenn