[Mdpobc] Kindle

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Oct 9 17:15:16 UTC 2009

Actually, that is not quite true.  Authors or publishers can block
the text to speech feature on a book by book basis, if they wish.  I
do not know how often they are doing this.

The menus and controls on the device do not talk though, so unless
your child can use the device visually, that is control it, then it
isn't accessible.

Dave