[Mdpobc] Question of the day

Karen Frech Herstein hersteink at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 13 18:00:23 UTC 2013

Hi Trudy,I would want my child to be fast and proficient with Braille before I would let him/her use adible books. I would want my sighted child to be proficient in reading print before he/she used adible books. My daughter "loves" to read books and she did not use adible books unless Braille was not available. Braille wasavailable almost all the time.Good Luck!Karen Herstein