[musictlk] introduction and a question

Julie C. Vogt jcvogt at pressenter.com
Sat Jan 10 17:56:43 UTC 2009

Your teacher is probably right about the fingering.  If you've even read
music in the past and pay attention to your fingering, you probably will
find fingering that is more proper because you have read it and studied
fingering.  Especially scales and arpeggios and things like that are easier
with proper fingering.