[musictlk] guitar tuning online

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 25 12:12:30 UTC 2009

Robert,
    This is a good way to do it, too! Another way is to use an "A" tuning
fork at 440 to tune the fifth string, then close each string at the fifth
fret (except for the third string which is closed on the fourth) and tune
the next higher string. My preference is to use the Boss TU-80 electronic
tuner. It chirps when the correct frequency is achieved and gives your
instrument perfect pitch! HTH!

Fraternally,
Marion
http://www.marionandmartin.com