[musictlk] Jackie Evancho

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Aug 14 18:08:31 UTC 2010

Hey Julie, it's Joshua Lester. You haven't responded to the e-mails I've
sent you. I'm glad to hear from you through this list. That has been one of
my main concerns to. You're wright. Her voice may go from saprano now to
alto later. She should study and graduate high school, and then if she wants
to do music like this, she can do so. I'd like for you to e-mail me off
list. Thanks, Joshua