[musictlk] composition

Tyler K. Thompson tyler at tylerthompsonmusic.com
Sat Dec 11 23:51:13 UTC 2010

That'd depend on what college you're going to. I know the Berklee College of
Music has a fantastic music program that covers composition in almost any
genre, ranging from classical to alternative rock and heavy metal, pop,
etc... The problem is that Berklee is difficult to get in to and it's very
expensive. Your best bet is to talk to a highschool guidance counselor about
music colleges, or look up music colleges on google. There are different
majors including Music Education, Performance, or instrument specialization.