[musictlk] Music for Lent & Easter

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 6 10:37:34 UTC 2011

Sheri,
    Thank you for your detailed message. BTW, not too much information. I
will take a look at them!
    I don't have copyright information, but the songs I mentioned were

Morning Has Broken is in the public domain, although most people think that
Cat Stevens wrote it. I have attached the liner notes from my album about
this song, as well as the chord chart as I play it.

One Power by Daniel Nahmod from the album of the same name, copyright circa
2008. This song is available on YouTube in both the album version and a live
acoustic guitar version.

Water by Daniel Nahmod from the album of the same name, circa 2009. I think
this might be available on YouTube, too, but not completely sure.

If I Were Brave by Jana Stanfield. Not sure of the copyright, either, but
pretty recent