[musictlk] Low budget music recording and a few questions

Jeffrey Young jeff.young8806 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 02:11:34 UTC 2013

Howdy everyone,

I would like to start recording my music. I'd like to make it available online either via podcast or youtube. I'm not sure which yet, thoughts?

As far as recording, I have a macbook pro. I also have a zoom H1 recorder and a victor reader stream first gen, and no I don't plan on using the stream for music recording. :)
Will garage band work for software or should I try audacity?
I will be playing several instruments including, but not limited to, guitar, ukulele, penny whistle, lap harp, euphonium, and some percussion and voice thrown in.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Jeff Young