[musictlk] help save paster saeed

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Sat Feb 23 19:30:01 UTC 2013

folks -
 i realize this is totally off topic and i respectfully ask you to read this.
 paster saeed is locked up in iran for professing his christian faith.
 while i respect the fact not all of you are christians i still ask that you take a minute and think about this. no one deserves to die for their faith.
 the bible tells us that we will be persecuted even on to death.
 well, i respect and honor that but i realize that we can also fight against the tourney of these governments.
 please, take a minute, read paster saeed's letter, then, sign the petition demanding his freedom.
 http://aclj.org/iran/save-american-pastor-from-iranian-prison-sentence
 thank you.
 again, sorry that this is totally off topic.

Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.tumblr.com
 7244011224