[musictlk] Question about Rights to a Song

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Fri Mar 1 18:24:59 UTC 2013

josh, yes you can wave the fee.
 but see, in regards to CCLI you guys should check with them just to be sure that you can sing their songs in church.
 you most likely can but it's always worth checking with them to make sure.
 http://www.ccli.com/WhatWeOffer/ChurchCopyrightLicense.aspx?gclid=CLCq9dWR3LUCFZCf4Aod7zcAIA

 http://www.ccli.com/WhatWeOffer/ChurchCopyrightLicense.aspx?gclid=CLCq9dWR3LUCFZCf4Aod7zcAIA
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry