[musictlk] NFB Training center????

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun May 12 22:31:38 UTC 2013

It seems to me that what you learn at a training center, particularly
a NFB one, will benefit you your whole life.  So, the sooner you get
it, the better.

And... going to one doesn't mean no practice, it just means you will
have to be disciplined and budget your time, to set aside some for
practicing your instrument.

This will likely be the case for most of your life, there is always
something else to do.

Dave